*Due to the nature of this trip, it is highly recommended that you complete at least one Introduction to Kayaking class before enrolling in this course.
What better place to go sunset kayaking than the Channel Islands Harbor? With the beautiful sights of the islands and the occasional dolphin sighting, this is a trip you do not want to miss. Arrive early and meet everyone before we head out, then layer up and get on the water as the day turns to night. Sunset kayaking sessions last approximately 3 hours. Cost: $45 for community members.
Schedule of Classes
|1||Sunday||9/16/18||5:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.|
|2||Saturday||10/6/18||5:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.|
|3||Sunday||10/28/18||5:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.|
*Payment for activities can be made onsite at the CIBC with credit card or personal check at the time of your activity.
How to Register
The CIBC uses an external scheduling program called IMleagues. IMleagues provides numerous advantages that benefit communication, the registration process, and scheduling.
IMleagues has a live support option should you have any difficulties along the way. The button is located in the top right corner of all the IMleagues pages.
All participants are required to create an account on IMleagues.com:
- Click on the “Sign Up” button in IMleagues in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Under the Select School/Organization drop-down menu, please select or type in CSU Channel Islands.
- Complete the registration form and click the "Create Account" button.
- An activation link will then be sent to the email address you provided. Click the link in your email to login and activate your IMleagues account.
How to sign up for an activity:
- Make sure you have already registered as an individual by following the above steps to create an account.
- Once logged in, click “CI Boating Center” at the top left of the screen.
- Find and click on the activity, date, and time that best work for you from the listed options of activities.
- Click the green “Sign Up” button on the activity page.
- Once you agree to the terms of the waiver and fill out the remaining information, click the blue “Create Team” button to be added to the list. If the activity is full, you will be added to the waitlist and should an opening become available, a CIBC staff person will contact the list in order of registration from first to last.