Cost of Camp
At this time, we are remaining closed until further notice due to the continued safety measures of COVID-19. We will be making a determination about camp as soon as we can.
- $210 for a one-week session for one of the following programs:
- kayaking/stand up paddleboarding
- windsurfing and stand up paddleboarding
- kayaking and stand up paddleboarding
- $410 for two-week sessions:
A written notice of cancellation must be received at least 14 business days prior to the start of the session in which the participant is enrolled. No refunds will be given if notice is received with notice of less than 14 business days. A $25 administration fee will be assessed for all refunds. Complete refunds will be given if the session is canceled. Refunds take approximately four to six weeks to be processed.
- Please follow the link below to register for the summer camp.
- Register: link coming TBD
- If an activity or session is full and you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please follow the registration link and follow the instructions.
- To register for camp, please contact Jen Maravola at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-437-3710
- Make checks payable to CSUCI
- Drop the registration paperwork off at the Channel Islands Boating Center at:3880 Bluefin Cir. Oxnard Ca 93035
- Mail the registration paperwork and payment to:
- CSU Channel Islands Attn: Campus Recreation One University Drive Camarillo Ca. 93012
The scholarship grant funding is provided through the Division of Boating and Waterways (DBW). The mission of DBW is to provide safe and convenient public access to California’s waterways and leadership in promoting the public’s right to safe, enjoyable, and environmentally sound recreational boating. As part of its mission, DBW manages the Aquatic Center Grant Program to enhance boaters’ knowledge of boating laws, practical handling of vessels on the water, weather and water conditions, rules of the road, equipment requirements, and environmental stewardship. Funding is provided to organizations that offer on-the-water training to the general public that includes all of the above-mentioned topics.
- Applicants are evaluated without regard to race, religion, natural origin, sex, physical ability, or sexual orientation.
- Funding is limited and scholarships are not guaranteed to all applicants.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on need and merit.