Be a part of our community!
Joining our volunteer program is a great way to get involved at CIBC by connecting with our participants, staff, and other volunteers. There is a lot of work to do, but there is no boating experience required. Volunteer projects vary greatly and seasonally, but there is always work to be done!
Different types of work:
- Front Desk assistance
- Fleet maintenance and repairs
- Seasonal preparation in the Fall, Summer, and Spring
- Open house, and community outreach events
- Teaching a variety of boating classes
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Attend any/all shifts you sign up for
- Report volunteer hours at the end of every shift
- Attend any required training
To start the Volunteering process*
- Complete the form below
- We will contact you to schedule an interview
- Please bring your resume along with three references
- If the process moves forward, you will complete the onboarding paperwork
- A background check will be required at no cost to you.
*The process will take 2-3 weeks before volunteering can start.